I’m not an advocate for vaping, but in daily life friends or overhear smokers asking about vaping vs. smoking. I would rather see any smoker transition to vaping. It has transformed so many smokers into non-smokers who no longer inhale hundreds of toxic chemicals in addition to the nicotine. Yes, there is the pg vg used as well as flavorings, but these substances are ingested daily. Read this person’s opinion and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Interesting read about accidents Google’s autonomous cars are having are due to other driver’s errors. Worth the read especially if you ride motorcycles for things to watch.
Summary details they DON’T tell you upfront:
- 2.7 mile walk – and that is only if you also know
- The eggs are all at the FAR south end of the loop
- Unless you are looking for the “golden eggs” with $50 / $100 in them (i heard of only one found on a trash can) walk the path only. don’t bother with the woods or anything else
- When you arrive, enter at the NORTH WEST end of the park. GPS will take you to dead ends and it will take you another 20 minutes to figure out how to get there
- Eggs have numbers on them. you get to pick up ten only
- when you return, you have to fight through lines to see if the numbers are winners
- winning numbers you get to pick off a table of cleaning products, ketchup, coolie cups, envelops (mine were 15% off massage at xxx)
- Apparently you can win grills, alcohol etc. but we saw nothing of the sort
- The only thing “adult” about it is they have liquor for sale, and you have to walk 3 miles in the dark, 5+ if you don’t know the above things also..
The path is the blue and red lines combined :
For many years, Jefferson Barracks have put on an adult egg hunt. I have heard of it, but never knew anyone who went. I decided to give it try this year, and although there are folks who swear it is a great time, I felt it seriously lacking. It almost seems deliberate they don’t post some of the specifics on how it works. Basically, you go to the starting area, trade your $8 tickets for new tickets, you are left to a 2.7 miles (Felt like 6 in the dark after going in circles)
After an hour of looking hopelessly, I decided I needed group/hive help. Out of approximately 100 people I asked, no one knew how to find the eggs. An hour into it, i finally found someone with eggs and they explained the items listed above.
We arrived late – the address on the website on my GPS took me to a closed road. After finding the place, the big group had left. we received red tickets and was sent off to hunt. We wandered for an hour around looking for eggs, and we and dozens of others never found any eggs. We finally found someone who had eggs, and found out you had to walk about 3-5 miles to It took us another hour to find the eggs, grab a few with numbers, to return to a huge crowd trying to get to a table of winning numbers. never found any golden eggs (with $50/100 in them apparently?) we pushed our ways in to check the eggs, we had a couple. you got to choose your winnings from a table of soaps, ketchup, 15% off coupons for massage, and a bunch of dfdsd from a dollar store. (part 1 of 2)
I am nearly disabled and the walk nearly killed me physically. there was a tent selling alcohol, that was the only thing ADULT about it.
Bottom line: this was a complete waste of an evening. Had there been something upfront on their website about having to walk the entire loop I would have known not to go. The group that puts this on needs to explicitly state on their webpage this is a 3+ mile walk and be clear about the park entrance and NOT to use Google maps / GPS.
some views of the park, which i would recommend going during the day. It was a nice walk, i just wasn’t physically ready as I am recovering from injury.
Ok It’s official – stand up – right now, and stretch for a few minutes. There, I just saved your life!
“The amount of time a person sits during the day is associated with a higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and death, regardless of regular exercise, according to a review study published today in the Annals of Internal Medicine.”
All kidding aside, it’ surprised me you need to keep moving to minimize health risks. I suppose the good news is my Program Team meetings are keeping my teams healthy!
change the situation, not the person This post relates to relationships that need adjustments. It rang true to me, and I hope you find it useful for your life.