Get while it’s hot at: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom/
- Localized corrections — Enhance specific areas of an image for unsurpassed nondestructive flexibility and control reminiscent of the traditional darkroom dodge and burn experience.
- Improved organizational tools — Find the images you need quickly and easily.
- Multiple monitor support — Add an additional monitor to efficiently manage photographic workflow and presentation.
- Flexible print package functionality — Create custom layouts containing multiple sizes of a photograph on a single page.
- 64-bit support — Lightroom 2.0 now takes advantage of the latest hardware architectures with improved memory handling and performance.